Terms and Conditions
By purchasing our products and using our website, you are accepting that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions;
Only items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may only be exchanged for a reprint of the correct design. Damage of item on arrival must be made apparent within one week of receiving. Returns must also comply with our user agreement.
We do not refund or exchange for change of mind, shipping or stock delays, incorrect address or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size. Unforeseen delays or loss of items are a possibility with freight carriers and delivery dates are not guaranteed. We will always do our best and thank you for your understanding.
Garments will not shrink if the correct washing guidelines are followed:
1. Do not dry clean. ...
2. Wash and dry garments inside out. ...
3. Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash. (30°C) ...
4. Use mild detergent. ...
5. Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry. ...
6. Do not iron directly on a heat transfer design.
We take great pride in our commitment to customer service and are more than happy to assist you in any way we can. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your experience however some circumstances are beyond our control. Please advised we cannot be responsible for:
• Incorrect product type, size or colour product selection by the customer.
• 10% variance in design printing colours and size.
• 10% variance in the actual garment colours.
• Garment shrinkage in wash.
• Faded printing after incorrect washing.
Terms of service: an agreement between you and Mental Health Monsters to enter and use this website and services
Welcome to the Mental Health Monsters website and services.
We hope you enjoy your use of our facilities. Please appreciate and understand that this is a legal world and that you, by not immediately leaving this website now or immediately after reading our terms of service are accepting our services under the terms of this agreement.
It is your obligation to keep yourself informed of any changes that may occur between visits, as using our services each time is under the condition that you accept all our terms and conditions. We may change our terms and conditions from time to time without expressly informing you.
2 Using our Mental Health Monsters Services and Website:
2.1 ELIGIBILITY CHILDREN UNDER 18.
Mental Health Monsters will only knowingly provide products or services to persons who can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law.
Children under the age of 13 may view the Website but MAY NOT ORDER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
2.2 Definitions and Interpretation
• Intellectual Property Rights means all industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights (including equivalent, neighbouring or proximate rights anywhere in the world that currently exist or are recognised in the future).
• A person means any form of legal entity as well as any quasi-legal entity.
• A User means any person using the website and/or services.
• A reference to any document, material, information or data includes that document, material, information and data howsoever stored, recorded or embodied, including in any electronic or digital media or otherwise.
• The word includes in any form is not a word of limitation.
3 User's Obligations
Users are and shall be wholly and exclusively responsible, at their own cost, for:
1. all telecommunications lines, modems, communication controllers, routers, multiplexers, terminals and all other equipment, hardware and software necessary to access and use the Website and services;
2. the use that it makes of the Website, including any article, material, literary or artistic work, design or other matter that they author, invent, create, develop or produce;
3. complying with all laws, regulations and rules in the uses country or jurisdiction;
4. complying with any recommendations or guidelines issued by Mental Health Monsters with respect to the use of the Website and/or services and
3.2 Restrictions on Users
Users shall not and has no right to either:
1. reproduce, publish, distribute, sub-license and/or resell either the Website and/or service to any person; or
2. use either the Website to supply any service to any person; or
3. modify, adapt, disassemble, recompile and/or reverse engineer either the Website or service;
4. Use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Website or the Service,
5. collect electronic mail addresses or other information from our Website,
6. impersonate another person or entity,
7. engage in any activity that interferes with any person’s ability to use or access the Website and/or services, or
9. frame or link or otherwise use or display the Website in such a manner so that it appears to be part of its own or someone else's website, without specific agreement.
4. Mental Health Monsters Obligations
User acknowledges that Mental Health Monsters has no obligation to user to provide any training or other support in relation to the use or operation of the Website and/or services.
4.3 Modification of the Website.
Mental Health Monsters reserves the right to modify the organization, structure, content or "look and feel" of the Website and/or the services, and may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Website and/or the service at any time without notice or any liability to user or any person. Mental Health Monsters shall have complete discretion over the features, functions and other terms and conditions on which the Website and the service is made available.